Wow what a buildup. Instead of merrily counting down we've all quite frankly been feeling like shite.
Two weeks ago Tony had to have a tooth extraction and bone graft in preparation for a dental implant in the next few months. Went well, although he had a lot of pain and poor sleep for about a week. For Tony that usually means he picks up a virus and yes he has. So this week now he's been feeling pretty rubbish.
Not to be outdone, I've developed an ear problem that has given me unsteadiness, a blocked ear, nausea and tinnitus. Two gp visits, and a visit to an ENT specialist in Stirling and no answer. Just have to be patient. The only good news really is that I'm ok to fly!!!
Nate is not too bad, had a tummy ache today but seems to be gone now.
I stopped by the chemist today and stocked up on anything we might need. Also have checked in online so have boarding passes!
BRING IT ON
No comments:
Post a Comment